One to One Homecare Ltd Feedback from
Quality Assurance Survey sent out in January 2018
I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to complete our questionnaire, your views and opinions matter to us and we value your comments.
We are not perfect and sometimes things do not always go according to plan, however, we always endeavour to support you and your families and deliver a high standard of care and support.
- 86% of questionnaires were returned.
- 14% not returned.
Of the 86% of questionnaires that were returned:
- 81% rated our services as Excellent, Very Good and Good (the majority being Very Good).
- 5% not very good.
- 70% are completely satisfied with the overall service.
Some of the comments made
- Put stamp on return envelope.
- I think you should let people give gifts to carers as I was told in the office you get lots of goods at Christmas. More than you let your carers get.
- Inform clients if carer is late or held up. Also if carer has been changed.
- I feel disappointed with your company as I fill out questionnaires but nothing ever changes. I feel this is just a tick box exercise.
- The only issues my parents have with the care service they have received seems to be with the way their bed is sometimes made.
- 100% happy – Thank you.
- I would like to thank you all as a team for all your care and consideration. I’m sure that you have many things and situation to deal with and I greatly appreciate the consideration that you show in sending a regular team to us when people have strokes they get very muddled and the regular team certainly helps.
- Hiccups occasionally but not often – nothing to deter me from having your service. Thank you.
- I don’t know what I would have done without my carer; He goes the extra mile as I myself have been very poorly.
- Excellent care all round.
- All good.
- Office and Carers – we are very grateful for the care, kindness and flexibility 121 have shown particularly over the last year.
- Keep up the good work.
- My sister-in-law has built up a good relationship with her 121 carers and chooses you over any others.
- I am very happy with the good care I receive from my carers. Grateful thanks to you.
- The service supplied by carers and office staff has always been exemplary, we will always be grateful for the care provided by 121 and the peace of mind that we got from knowing he was in safe hands.
Answers to some of these points
- We note the point about stamped return envelopes.
- Gifts at Christmas – every single member of staff receives a gift from the Directors and a gift personally from me, as Branch Manager. We also invite all staff to a ‘Nibbles Day’ in the lead up to Christmas and we provide all food, drink and a Raffle. Staff are allowed gifts from the individuals they support up to the value of £5.
- Informed of changes – We apologise. We will endeavour to rectify this concern, being kept informed of changes is vital.
- Tick box exercise – most certainly not, we value your views. If there are concerns of any kind please talk to us, we will try our hardest to put things right.
- Bed making methods – let us know how you would like things done and we will try to do it for you.
Thank you for your continued support of our staff, we do appreciate individuality and we will try to continue to support you with a high standard you deserve.
If things are not as you would like, please talk to us, we cannot promise to get it right all of the time but we will certainly try our best.
One to One Homecare Ltd