One To One Homecare Ltd was founded by Anne Robinson and Jane Wilson in 1994 and has been trading in Suffolk since this date, opening the Norfolk branch in 1999. We have steadily increased over the last twenty years, becoming a Limited Company in 2002.
We are accredited by Suffolk and Norfolk Social Services as well as being registered with the Care Quality Commission. We are also members of the United Kingdom Homecare Association (UKHCA).
We are able to provide specialist care such as Palliative Care, Peg Feed and Stoma Care. We monitor the standard of your care service by implementing regular quality checks with Service Users and Care Support Workers.
We are a highly experienced team of dedicated professionals, ready to provide the highest quality care available. Our management team lead our amazing staff who make our success possible.
The Company aims to:
- Offer skilled care to enable individuals to maximise their independence, health and well-being within their daily living.
- Treat all people supported by us and all people who work here with respect at all times.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all employees and of all Service Users.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users.
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner.
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfilment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.